The last call for proposals of the Science with and for Society (SwafS) programme will open on 10 December 2019. Taking this into account the SiS.net network organises two brokerage events.
The first brokerage event will be organised in Warsaw/Poland on 15 October 2019. It will be linked to the knowledge day which will take place the day before (14 October 2019).
The knowledge day on day 1 will highlight all topics covered within the Horizon 2020 SwafS call for proposals and will target SwafS applicants as well as SwafS stakeholders (including NCPs). It will serve as an information day including training elements on most useful topics important for SwafS applicants.
The brokerage event on day 2 provides a matchmaking session which will give participants the opportunity to join pre-arranged meetings with other participants in order to identify possible collaborators to facilitate the setup of SwafS project consortia.
During the brokerage event coordinators actively looking for project partners, will have the possibility to present their project idea during a flash presentation session.
A second SiS.net Knowledge Day & Brokerage Event is planned for December/January 2020 in Brussels.
SwafS Knowledge Day & Brokerage Event, Warsaw, 14-15 October 2019
Registration system (open until 8 October 2019)
Event time schedule:
- Day 1 (Knowledge Day): 12:30-18:00
- Day 2 (Brokerage Event): 09:00-14:30.
Reasons why you should attend this event:
- participants of this event will have 2 more months to prepare for the SwafS call which will open on 10 December,
- the European Commission has already confirmed their participation and willingness to present topics of the forthcoming SwafS call for proposals as well as Horizon Europe programme,
- to meet with and listen to interesting and inspiring speakers from the SwafS field,
- to be motivated and build your visibility.