The European Commission (Resrearch Executive Agency) has recommended 1188 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship (MSCA IF) projects for funding within the MSCA-IF-2016 call, 6 of which will be carried out at the Polish host institutions. Here is the distribution of the successful proposals within the IF panels:
- Standard European Fellowship (EF-ST): 925 projects
- European Fellowship – Society and Enterprise Panel (EF-SE): 48 projects
- European Fellowship – Reintegration Panel (EF-RI): 67 projects
- European Fellowship – Career Restart Panel (EF-CAR): 31 projects
- Global Fellowship (GF): 117 projects.
Polish host institutions which will host Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellows are:
- Poznań University of Technology
- Research and Innovation centre Pro-Akademia
- Institute of Physical Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences
- Center for Theoretical physics, Polish Academy of Sciences
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań.