National Contact Point for Research Programmes of the EU
Our organization has been selected to perform its function in a call by Ministry of Science and Higher Education. We are a part of the Institute of Fundamental Technological Research Polish Academy of Sciences (IPPT PAN) since 1999. Our team includes experts with many years’ experience in the field of R&D projects financed by European authorities.
Polish National Contact Point for Research Programmes of the EU is funded by the national authorities and the European Union.
Our mission is to reinforce the position of Polish science and innovation on the international arena. To do this, we support participation in European research and innovation programmes.
We support Polish research and innovation leaders: scientists, research organizations and enterprises on their way to grants from European programmes.
- Support for Polish participation in European Research programmes: Horizon 2020, Euratom, IMI 2.
- Cooperation with the European Commission in the field of topics and rules of participation in its programmes.
- Cooperation with ministries, executive agencies and institutions that shape the R&I sector in Poland.
- Support for mobility of scientists, through Euraxess network.
- Cooperation with other NCPs.
- Coordination of activities of the Regional Contact Points (NCP Network).
Our NCP provides various services linked with Horizon 2020, Euratom and IMI 2, this includes:
- Providing information concerning currently open calls.
- Hosting national and international info days, trainings, workshops, conferences, brokerage events and networking events.
- Consulting proposals and implementation of EU-funded research projects.
- Mentoring for teams planning to submit a research proposal to Horizon 2020.
- Financial and legal advice concerning research projects.
- Partner search.
- Providing information to individual researchers concerning grants international funding.
- Support for scientists coming from abroad to work in Poland.