Network of National Contact Point
11 Regional Contact Points function within a network structure, which is coordinated by the National Contact Point for Research Programmes of the EU.
The Network’s team consists of many of highly experienced experts from major academic centers in Poland. These remain in contact with their Local Contact Points, and Sectoral Contact Points in our country and with NCPs from other countries. Together they offer a wide array of services, which includes support for potential beneficiaries, in the form of advisory and training services, assistance for individual scientists, institutions, enterprises and any other entities interested in participating in the Framework Programmes.
The staff of the Network also has extensive experience with sectorial programs, building consortia, negotiation, preparation of project proposals, coordination and clearing formal, financial projects. This experience is used every day to the benefit of our clients.
The Network also provides legal advisory services, especially when dealing with intellectual property management, obtaining loans, participation in dedicated technology development programs and public-private partnership initiatives.
Regional Contact Point Network is funded by Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
- meetings aiming to transfer the main information about the Framework Programme Horizon 2020, rules of participation, current calls and different possibilities of support for research and innovation,
- seminars considering possibilities of acquisition of fellowships and undertaking a research job abroad as well as formalities necessary to complete during a longer stay outside of the country,
- sharing the promotion and workshops materials.
- thematic workshops/trainings – e.g. about the rules in order to prepare a proposal and an application, financial and legal issues, IPR, project management and accounting, ability to use EC information portals,
- dedicated trainings – tailored to the needs of recipients interested in specific issues regarding the possibility of participation in the Horizon 2020.
- multiple support activities of information, training and advisory character, fitted to individual needs and possibilities of particular groups defined in time and based on identification of their main fields of interests. The team’s aim is to reach the state of readiness to undertake an active participation in Horizon 2020 initiatives.
- individual consultations realized by phone, mail and directly during meetings about the programme Horizon 2020 considering different project ideas starting from the analysis of the potential, through writing a proposal, supporting in search of foreign partners till the realization and accounting of the project.
Coordinator of the NCP Network in Poland
Polish National Contact Point for Research Programmes of the EU
Institute of Fundamental Technological Research, Polish Academy of Sciences
phone: +48 22 828 74 83, ext. 07
Central Region (Masovian Voivodeship)
Region of Lodz (Lodz Voivodeship)
Podlasie Region (Podlaskie Voivodeship)
Southern Region (Malopolskie and Podkarpackie Voivodeships)
South-Western Region (Dolnoslaskie Voivodeship)
Wroclaw University of Technology, Wroclav Center for Technology Transfer
Northern Region (Pomorskie and Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodeship)
North-Eastern Region (Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship)
University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
International Cooperation Office
fax: +48 89 524 04 94
phone: +48 89 523 34 67
phone: +48 89 523 34 67