Enterprise Europe Network office hosted by the Poznan Science and Technology Park, together with other EEN Partners, has a pleasure to invite you to participate in the 7th edition of the international matchmaking event which will be held on 26 September 2017 at the International Trade Fair POLAGRA FOOD in Poznan, Poland.
Who should attend?
SMEs and other entities with a special focus on:
- food & drink
- HoReCa (Hotel/Restaurant/Catering)
- food processing technologies
- packaging & logistics
- to find new commercial and technological partners
- to develop and strengthen business relationships
- to exchange experience with international business partners.
POLAGRA FOOD fair is one of the largest trade fairs for food sector in Central and Eastern Europe (ca 1000 exhibitors from 30 countries, 60 000 professional visitors in 2016). It is organised in parallel with:
- International Trade Fair of Food Processing Technologies POLAGRA TECH
- International Trade Fair for Packaging PAKFOOD
- International Trade Fair for Gastronomy POLAGRA GASTRO
- International Hotel Eqipment Trade Fair INVEST HOTEL
- TASTES OF THE REGIONS – trafe fair of natural and certified traditional food
Participation in the matchmaking event is free of charge and includes:
- 1-day entrance ticket to the POLAGRA FOOD fair for 1 person per company (valid also for POLAGRA TECH, PAKFOOD, POLAGRA GASTRO, INVEST HOTEL and TASTES OF THE REGIONS) – only for companies with arranged meetings!
- personalised meeting schedule
- coffee breaks
- business assistance of Enterprise Europe Network partners before, during and after the event.
More information and registration HERE