The PRODOK and PROPAN 2016 competitions’ results have been announced. The most PhD-friendly universities and institutes of the Polish Academy of Sciences have been chosen on the basis of the such criteria as admission to and organization of doctoral studies, foreign language courses, fellowships, legal services for doctoral students, etc. Institutions were evaluated by a group of doctors and professors from all over Poland. The contestants could get a maximum of 134 or 85 points, depending on the competition. Our Institute of Fundamental Technological Research took 2nd place with the result of 73 points.
Below you will find a list of laureates:
- Institute of Physical Chemistry (74 pts.)
- Institute of Fundamental Technological Research (73 pts.)
- Mossakowski Medical Research Centre (71 pts.)
- Kielce University of Technology (116 pts.)
- Medical University of Lodz (115 pts.)
- Opole University of Technology (115 pts.)
- Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW (115 pts.)
- Poznań University of Economics and Business (112 pts.)
Click to find a full list of laureates.