On 20th of November 2018 National Contact Point for Research Programmes of the EU is organizing Horizon 2020 Space Information Day.
The Information Day is organized in connection with the announcement of the next calls in the area of Space for 2019 – 2020.
The budget of the SPACE Calls announced for 2019 exceeds EUR 121 million.
The event will be attended by representatives of the European Commission (DG GROW), the Research Executive Agency (REA) and the European Global Navigation Satellite Systems Agency (GSA), as well as coordinators and partners of framework programmes projects in the SPACE area.
During the meeting, the call topics in the area of Space in 2019 will be presented, as well as the rules for participation, the submission and evaluation procedure.
Additionally the National Space Programme and DIAS platform (access to EO data) will be presented. During the event one of the Polish success stories under last SPACE H2020 Call will be presented too.
More information about the event and registration are available HERE
We strongly encourage you to participate in this particular event.
If you have any questions contact NCP in Poland expert Piotr Świerczyński.
Below is a list of competition issues for SPACE announced on 16th of October 2018:
Call Space 2018-2020
- DT-SPACE-01-EO-2018-2020: Copernicus market uptake
- LC-SPACE-04-EO-2019-2020: Copernicus evolution – Research activities in support of cross-cutting applications between Copernicus services
- LC-SPACE-05-EO-2019: Copernicus evolution –a gap analysis to prepare future activities for Copernicus data and information validation and quality enhancement
- DT-SPACE-06-EO-2019: International Cooperation Copernicus – Designing EO downstream applications with international partners
- DT-SPACE-09-BIZ-2019: Space hubs (support to start-ups)
- SPACE-10-TEC-2018-2020: Technologies for European non-dependence and competitiveness
- SPACE-13-TEC-2019: SRC – In-Space electrical propulsion and station keeping
- LC-SPACE-14-TEC-2018-2019: Earth observation technologies
- SPACE-17-TEC-2019: Access to space
- SU-SPACE-22-SEC-2019: Space Weather
- SU-SPACE-23-SEC-2019: Advanced research in Near Earth Objects (NEOs) and new payload technologies for planetary defence
- SU-SPACE-31-SEC-2019: Research and innovation network of governmental users of secure satellite communications
Call EGNSS market uptake 2019-2020
- LC-SPACE-EGNSS-1-2019-2020: EGNSS applications fostering green, safe and smart mobility
- DT-SPACE-EGNSS-2-2019-2020: EGNSS applications fostering digitisation
- SU-SPACE-EGNSS-3-2019-2020: EGNSS applications fostering societal resilience and protecting the environment
- SPACE-EGNSS-4-2019: Awareness Raising and capacity building
Beyond the Space Part of Horizon 2020
- SME Instrument: EIC-SMEInst-2018-2020
Supports high-risk, high-potential small and medium enterprises (SME) with global ambition to develop and bring new products to the market.
- Fast Track to Innovation (FTI): EIC-FTI-2018-2020
Test, demonstrate and validate innovative products in a pan-European consortium of industries and research institutes.
- EIC Horizon Prize for ‘European Low-Cost Space Launch’: Space-EICPrize-2019
Develop a European technologically non-dependent solution for launching light satellites (up to 400 Kg) into Low-Earth Orbit (LEO), which will enable dedicated low-cost launches with committed schedule and orbit.