The Enterprise Europe Network in partnership with the Science and Innovation Network, BEIS, Innovate UK and the British, German and Polish National Contact Points (NCPs) invites you to participate in an international partnering event on Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Manufacturing and Processing.
This is a FREE one day event that will introduce the calls for proposals, present insights and expectations from the European Commission whilst offering a unique international networking experience to forge the winning partnerships of the future.
The programme will include presentations from the European Commission, relevant national agencies including Innovate UK, and will provide a unique opportunity to pitch ideas and expertise in front of leading research organisations and cutting-edge innovators from across industry.
The afternoon brokerage event will allow you to extend your international network and create strategic partnerships through scheduled one-to-one meetings. Participants will also have the opportunity to meet with National Contact Point experts, Innovate UK and the Enterprise Europe Network.
The event is open to SMEs, larger companies and research organisations based in the UK and across Europe.
Please note: Delegates must attend the morning sessions in order to be eligible to participate in the B2B meeting sessions.
To register your interest in attending this event, please click the registration button and complete the requested information which will be assessed by the event organisers who will validate and confirm attendance to suitable organisations.
- Receive the latest information from the European Commission about Horizon 2020 and forthcoming calls for proposals
- Understand the practical steps of putting together a competitive proposal
- Learn about what the evaluators are really looking for
- Pitch directly to a targeted European audience of leading-edge industrial and research organisations (5 minute elevator pitches – 10 participants will be given the opportunity of presenting their innovative technology projects to the audience. To register your interest follow the instructions at the bottom of the registration form.)
- Meet with future project partners from across industry and research at our dedicated forum for one-to-one meetings
Registration and more information at event’ website LINK