We are delighted to present you a Bulletin prepared by the staff of the Polish National Contact Point for Research Programmes of the EU.
The idea behind this publication is to provide you with the most important information concerning the developments in the research and innovation community in Poland. We especially would like to focus on any events and successes connected with Polish Participation in Horizon 2020 Framework Programme.
If you would like to receive the Bulletin, we kindly invite you to register via the following address.
To unsubscribe from the Bulletin, please log in to your account, click “Edit profile” and uncheck the Bulletin: Link
According to art. 13 GDPR, we inform that:
- The Controller of your personal data is: Institute of Fundamental Technological Research Polish Academy of Sciences (adres: ul. Pawińskiego 5B, 02-106 Warszawa).
- Contact of the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The purposes and the legal basis for the processing: sending information in accordance to art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR
- The recipients: Your data may be available to entities cooperating with the Controller in the scope of communication and promotion.
- Storage period: Your data will be kept for the duration of the subscription.
- Your rights: right to request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing, the right to withdraw consent and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- More information HERE