The 2 days brokerage event for the Health, Demographic Change and Wellbeing area of Horizon 2020 programme “BROKERAGE FOR HEALTH” was held 3 – 4 September 2018 in Oslo, Norway.
Co-organizers of the meeting were:
- Health NCP Net project: Improving and professionalizing the Health, Demographic Change and Wellbeing NCP service across Europe
- Norwegian government’s agency for awarding grants for research and promoting research and science
- Norwegian Government’s instrument for innovation and development of Norwegian enterprises and industry
National Contact Point for Research Programmes of the European Union (NCP – IPPT PAN) is one of HNN2.0 project partners and Work Package “Brokerage Events” leader.
So far we have organised 3 BE in Brussels (2015, 2016 i 2017) Paris (2016), Zagreb (2017) and Oslo (2018).
Brokerage for Health in numbers:
- 216 participants
- 31 countries
- 22 flesh presentations during 2 sessions: (1)Better Health and Care and (2)Digital Transformation in Health and Care
- 2 meeting rooms with 64 tables
- 505 B2B meetings
The meeting was honoured by distinguished moderators and lecturers:
- Kristin Danielsen, International Director, Research Council of Norway
- Rebekka Borsch, State Secretary, Ministry of Education and Research in Norway
- Amalia Irina Vlad, European Commission
- Anne Kjersti Fahlvik, Executive Director, Industries and Technologies, Research Council of Norway
- Alejandro Piris, coordinator of MoTriColor project
On the Brokerage for Health website https://be-health-oslo.b2match.io/ you can find information on:
- organization types
- project cooperation interest/offer
- business field
- flash presentations
We are happy to had 18 participants from Poland with 7 flash presentations of which 3 were delivered on the plenary session in Oslo.
Thanks to the specific meeting formula – lunch-to lunch – and kind Norwegian evening hospitality participants had a lot of time for individual talks and meetings.
It was new and very good experience for us and HNN2.0 project.
Welcome to contact us.