WHO, WHEN and WHERE?
Organised by the DRIVER+ project and co-hosted by ITTI SP ZOO, the German Institute for Standardization (DIN) and The Public Safety Communication Europe Forum (PSCE), the third edition of the DRIVER+ Innovation for Crisis Management (I4CM) event will be organised from September 3 to 4, 2018 in Warsaw (Poland), at the Copernicus Science Centre.
OBJECTIVE, FOCUS AND FORMAT
The main aim of this event is in the first place to allow local/regional Crisis Management practitioners, solution providers and policy-makers to meet and exchange on best practices and lessons learnt, while providing related projects and initiatives with an opportunity to increase their impact and to liaise with any interested stakeholders, including organisations developing similar projects in other regions of the world. The other way around, it intends to make projects in the field of Crisis Management accessible to a wider range of external stakeholders in a specific region.
This new edition will focus on standardisation and identified regional-national pressing issues such as inter-agencies cooperation and interoperability of communication systems. Furthermore, this edition will give the participants the possibility to hear about (1) the initial results for the first Trial organised by DRIVER+, conducted in Warsaw from May 21 to 25, 2018 and to receive the latest information about the organisation of the second Trial to be organised in Valabre (France) in October 2018. (Do you want to know more about the first Trial? Then, click here. Stay tuned for more information about the second one.)
Structured around two parts (i.e. the CONFERENCE and OFF Programme), the event will comprise keynote speeches, plenary discussions, dedicated workshops and hands-on sessions with mini trials and roundtables. Furthermore, a marketplace will be central to the event, allowing practitioners to discover innovative Crisis Management solutions.
WHO WILL YOU GET THE CHANCE TO MEET AND INTERACT WITH?
- Crisis Management practitioners with operational knowledge to guide research and innovation, from Poland and beyond
- Crisis Management solution providers from industry and research offering innovative technology and/or knowledge, from Poland and beyond
- Experts on various aspects of Crisis Management having specific knowledge and expertise, in particular with respect to operational and strategic/political challenges, specific technological requirements, challenges related to regulations and standardisation, and challenges related to evaluation processes in the context of a trial
- Related projects and initiatives from the EC or beyond
- Policy makers working on the regulatory framework for Crisis Management operations, operating at EC or national level
- Standardization experts, mainly from CEN/TC 391 WG3 Crisis Management/Civil protection.
JOIN US AND MAKE US HEAR YOUR VOICE!
Are you interested to attend this event? Yes? Then, you are in the right place!
Do not wait a second and register below!
Your participation to this event is free of charge, and you will find the logistics package for download hereafter.
Do you want to have another look at the *draft programme? Please click here.
Source and more information LINK